Swipe Technique Masterclass – Unique Cells and Lacing
Discover How to Become a Master of swipe technique!
This exciting Step-by-Step Course is led by Molly Leach, founder of Molly’s Artistry, an Internationally Known Abstract Artist.
Come learn how to swipe like a PRO!
Exciting Fluid Art
Mastering the Swipe Technique:
Fluid Art Method
The swipe technique is a fluid art method in which colors are layered over one another and then swiped over by another color. The results are absolutely beautiful and have so much interest due to the cells and lacing. This technique has so much versatility and can be used as the main focal point, or as a background for other artistic techniques.
Molly’s Artistry has been experimenting with the swipe technique for many years. This art technique involves mixing various mediums with acrylic paint, then using various swipe tools to create gorgeous cells and lacing. There are so many different recipes out there and Molly shares her EXACT recipes with you to help you create your own beautiful works of art! Molly shows you MANY different ways that a swipe can be used to create a gorgeous painting.
And the best news is….
This course will teach you step-by-step how to create all sorts of swipe technique paintings. This course will also give you MULTIPLE DIFFERENT recipes that are simple to use and available in many different areas of the world. This technique style can be easily learned by people of all ages and backgrounds – including YOU! You do NOT have to have an art background to enjoy this creative painting technique.
Our Exclusive Online Course
*The Swipe Technique Masterclass*
Exclusive Swipe Technique Masterclass
Get to know Molly
Meet Your Expert Art Instructor
Molly Leach (Molly’s Artistry)
Molly Leach is an internationally known abstract artist located in South Florida. She has lived in coastal cities most of her life and she draws a lot of her inspiration from the ocean. She likes to emphasize color combinations, composition, and movement. This is why the swipe technique has become one of her favorite techniques!
Everything You Need to Know is
Inside This Step-by-Step Online Course
Here’s a quick sneak peek of what you’ll discover inside the course…
1) Materials & Supplies
- Discover what Materials & Supplies to use – recommended by Molly
- Learn about various swipe tools and how to use it
- Learn about the various mediums that help to create cells and lacing
2) Acrylic Paint & Mixing
- Understand the components of Acrylic Paint
- Discover EXACTLY how to mix your paints and swipe catalyst/activator & get the right consistency for the swipe technique
- Get multiple different recipes for your swipe catalyst
3) Color Harmony & Composition
- Learn about Composition and why it’s important
- Learn about Color Theories and how to use them in the swipe technique
- Discovering how to choose and/or change your composition to create a painting you love
4) The Basics of Swiping
- Learn about the various swiping tools + how to use them
- Learn how stance and swipe patterns play a role in the final outcome
- Learn about the various swipe catalysts/activators react
5) Multiple Different Ways to Swipe
- Negative Space Swipe – Learn how to use negative space to make the colors be the focal point
- Hombre Swipe – Create a beautiful color gradient swipe
- Puddle Pour Swipe – Utilize multiple colors to create a unique design with lots of interest
- Ring Pour Swipe – Create an amazing focal point with lines and swirls while creating lacing and cells
- Swipe and Scoop – Let loose with this super fun technique where the outcome is left a bit to chance
- Large Canvas Swipe – Make a HUGE statement and learn how to create large artwork using the swipe technique
7) How to Troubleshoot the Most Common Problems
- Find out how to fix pinholes and consistency issues
- Learn how to avoid muddy colors
- How to correct your paints and pouring medium if you are not getting cells and lacing
- How to fix lumps in yor paintings
- How to fix lint in your varnish
- …and much more!
And… you will receive these BONUS SECTIONS!
- BONUS #1! – Get Exclusive access to our private Facebook group and amazing fluid art community!
- Connect directly with your course instructor Molly
- Share your artwork, get additional feedback and valuable insights, and support
- Connect with like-minded artists
- Interact with others in the course (and instructor) through course comments
- BONUS #2! – Learn 6 DIFFERENT recipes to use for the swipe technique
- You will get multiple EXACT recipes so that you can create your swipe catalyst/activator with whatever materials you have
- These recipes each create a different design using the swipe technique
- BONUS #3! – Learn about cells with silicone!
- Learn about silicone products and how to use them in your fluid artwork
- BONUS #4! – Learn about the Double Open Cup Swipe technique!
- This is a newer technique that molly has developed to merge the beauty of the open cup and swipe technique together
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I follow your course at my own pace?
Yes! You can! This is a pre-recorded course. You can login anytime to access the courses. You can go at your own pace. You have lifetime access.
What supplies do I need?
We explain and show what products we use and why we recommend them. We teach you how you can choose supplies available to you and in your country.
Do you offer feedback?
Under the sections & video’s in our courses you can post comments. We try to answer comments weekly.
Are there Subtitles?
There are closed caption subtitles in English only at this time.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. We have a 30-day refund policy. No questions asked. Email us here
Can I get a Certificate?
If you complete the course Dutch Pour Bloom, you will receive a digital Certificate of completion.
Acrylic Pouring A to Z Course
by Molly’s Artistry, Rinske Douna & Olga Soby
$179 now for $169
Use coupon code: PAINTNOW
Get it now!
Here’s How You Can Get Instant Access
To The Swipe Technique Masterclass
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about new courses or other specials