Art for Mindfulness
Discover ways to practice Mindfulness by using Art and Creativity!
With no prior art or drawing skills needed!
This exciting course is led by Mark Ratcliffe, a Fluid Artist based in the UK. Mark has utilized and practiced art for mindfulness and would like to bring his knowledge to YOU! This course has a wealth of mindfulness exercises to benefit your health and wellbeing.
Even if you’ve never practiced Mindfulness OR Art before, this course is for YOU!
The Joy of using Art and Creativity to Practice Mindfulness:
A Practice That Anyone Can Learn!
Mindfulness is a practice that you can learn and perform at your own pace. Most of us are on autopilot which means we rarely experience the present moment (The NOW) without any distractions. This course takes you through exercises to help you understand what Mindfulness is and how it can be practiced by using art and creativity. At the end of this course you will have the skillset to use art and creativity to incorporate mindfulness into your own practice. This course will utilize all of your senses to help you be more in the moment of “here and now”.
And the best news of all is…
Art for Mindfulness can be used by anyone. Mindfulness, when practiced appropriately and often, can have many benefits to your well being. You don’t have to be good at drawing or art to do this course. It’s about experiencing the process of being mindful. It is not ultimately about the end result of the creation you are working on. Instead it is about being aware of the process while completing each exercise. It is an added bonus if you create something that you love!
If Art for Mindfulness sounds like something you’d like to practice, we have something you’re absolutely going to LOVE!
Our Exclusive Online Course
*Art for Mindfulness*
Get to know Mark
Meet Your Expert Instructor
Mark Ratcliffe is an abstract artist from England, United Kingdom. He has drawn upon his own experience of Mindfulness and his passion for creativity, to create this course.
Mark draws his creative inspiration from the places he visits, nature, and the people he meets along the way. Mark says: “Abstract art is subjective and the one thing I really enjoy is when people look at a piece of art and see different things; we are all unique individuals and our interpretation reflects that”.
Mark is living proof that practicing Mindfulness is valuable. It has improved his own well being and this course was created to bring those same benefits to everyone interested in giving it a try.
“For me, Mindfulness goes beyond the expectation to clear the mind; in reality we can’t just clear our mind from thoughts, feelings and emotions. The mind is a complex part of the human body. What we can do, is practice how to be more Mindful by acknowledging our thoughts, and placing them to one side whilst we concentrate fully on an exercise or task in hand. I wanted to develop creative exercises that explore Art on a different level whilst practicing Mindfulness. We don’t have to be good at art, or drawing, or even be an artist to tap into our creative side. We just need to learn how to pause, switch off our autopilot, and take time for ourselves mindfully and creatively”.
Mark is excited for you to take the course and to connect with you on your Mindfulness journey.
We Cover Everything You Need to Know
Inside This Step-by-Step Online Course
Our #1 mission with our Art for Mindfulness course is to create a user-friendly course that’s comprehensive, easy to understand, and can also be implemented right away. We want this to be used to benefit you. We cover every important aspect of Mindfulness through various guided-exercise videos, reference sheets and worksheets. Here’s a quick sneak peek of what you’ll discover inside the course…
A Brief Introduction to Mindfulness
- Find out more about what Mindfulness actually is and how using your Senses can help you focus and switch off your auto-pilot
- The benefits to Mindfulness
- Guided and Non-Guided exercises for you to be able to do at your own pace, injecting some creativity along the way
- Access to worksheets and reference sheets to help you learn and practice Mindfulness
What is Art and is this Art Therapy
We touch upon what Art is and how you can inject some art and creativity into the exercises even if you are not an artist or you can’t really draw.
This isn’t about Art Therapy, but instead an holistic approach to switching off autopilot to help with your own wellbeing to learn and practice and technique that will help you be in the now.
A look at Emotions
- We’ll take a closer look at Emotions and how they may affect your Mindfulness; by just being aware of them
- Exercises that help you use your emotions to practice Mindfulness
Understanding the Importance of Switching off Autopilot
- Do we really know how to be in the now, pushing all other thoughts to one side to be in the present moment? This course will navigate you through this process
- Using some of the guided exercises to focus your mind and allow yourself some “YOU” time.
- We’ll discuss what Color is and how Color can affect your Mindfulness
- Explore some of the perceived universal meanings for color and what they mean to you
- Some fun mindfulness exercises that incorporate color and meanings; how it can benefit your own Mindfulness
YOU are important
- Helps you to allocate some time to practice Mindfulness using breathing, meditation, art and creativity.
- You will be amazed at the process of Mindfulness by using Art that you can use the exercises within various environments at any time of the day that fits your schedule.
Exercises that can be done by anyone
- A range of guided-exercises by video – to demonstrate how to approach an exercise and adapt exercises to suit your own abilities
- A range of non-guided exercises that you can read and interpret on your own, again adapting to suit your own needs and requirements
- All exercises can be done at your own pace, following the basic principles of just focusing on the here and now rather than thinking about what may happen or has already happened.
Remembering the Golden Rules
- We’ll remind you throughout that there is no right or wrong way to do the exercises; you fit them to suit you and your own requirements,
- You don’t have to be good at art or drawing to take this course and benefit from what it teaches you,
- You can always stop and pause the exercises – and that is OK – especially when you need to re-focus and concentrate on the process of NOW
And… you will receive these EXTRA’S!
BONUS #1 !
Interact with others in the course (including the instructor) through course comments! It will be great to learn about where everyone is from and how each of us are approaching the exercises
BONUS #2 !
Get Exclusive access to periodic updates, new videos and new worksheets!
Download the reference sheets and worksheets for FREE to enable you to have a better experience when practicing Mindfulness
Get it now!
Here’s How You Can Get Instant Access To
The Art for Mindfulness Course
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about new courses or other specials